Hi Guys! Thanks for making it through 600 hits. Well, I’m also very sorry if I did not post this week because it was our finals and the final day last Thursday. By that day, I also went out with my friends. And it was totally fun with the dudes. 😀 Well, we have no time to discuss my life but let’s head on to the posts! First of all, a new Poptropica book is coming this way! It’s the Poptropica Ultimate Sticker Collection! Wow! These stickers is really cool! I want to get one! To make these things short, This book contains more than 1000 stickers which contain at least one from each island. 🙂 It costs $11.69 as said on Amazon and it will be available on July 21! 😀 And also, here is a sneak peek inside! Moving on to the next update, here’s the last runner-up in the contest! No further ado, here is the… Made by Erika M. of Nebraska! Oh Yeah! 😀 Here is what we can spot in her island!
The pitch: Karl Notune hates music — and has an evil plan! It’s up to you to save the music before it’s too late! Why we liked it: Now that we have music and sound effects on Poptropica, it’s a great idea to make a whole Island about music. Erika suggested that players would be able to play many different instruments — including piano, saxophone, and drums — and gave us a funny villain in “Karl Notune.” This entry rocked!
Why we liked it: Now that we have music and sound effects on Poptropica, it’s a great idea to make a whole Island about music. Erika suggested that players would be able to play many different instruments — including piano, saxophone, and drums — and gave us a funny villain in “Karl Notune.” This entry rocked!
Here is the interview between the Creators and Fast Fire (Erika)
Poptropica Creators: How did you come up with the idea for your Island?
Erika: I was brainstorming ideas for the island, and then I realized that I wanted to listen to music. Then it hit me, what about a musical Island?! Plus I always loved instrumental music.
Poptropica Creators: How did you react when you found out you’d won?
Erika: I just couldn’t believe myself, I felt like I wanted to scream with happiness and do a backflip.
Poptropica Creators: How long have you been playing Poptropica?
Erika: About 2 years.
Poptropica Creators: Which Island is your favorite?
Erika: I was always fond of Cryptids Island because I liked the creatures.
Poptropica Creators: What 3 things would you want with you on a deserted island?
Erika: My Harry Potter book set, my piano, and a helicopter to fly home.
Well, now that all of these islands are now told and read what they’re about, here’s my top 10 of all the runner ups! This is in descending order (from the worst to the best)
10. Golden Mustache Island- it would be too childish and awkward to become an island. 😦
9. Fashion Crisis Island- a bit girly for us guys who play Poptropica but still good. 😀
8. Bikers vs Boards Island- Well I like Teen Beach Movie but this was plagiarized.
7. Pharaoh’s Fantasies Island- A revised Super Villain Island and an epic battle with the Egyptian gods.
6. Prehistoric Island- Dinosaurs on the present day, paleontologists and fossils! Love it!
5. Stormchaser Island- Weather, Meteorology, Hurricanes. Speechless!
4. Shakespeare Island- I like poetry. So, no wonder how this island is cool! I get to meet Shakespeare! Who dislikes this island? No one. 🙂
3. Symphony Island- I love music and just like Shakespeare Island, I really love to play different musical instruments.
2. House of Cards Island- I read it again, a great twist and a fun story by just reading the plot and can there be tarts on it? Just joking. 😛
1. Space Bar Island! – with the wordplay, the plot, the characters and everything, this island is just so cool. 😀
Guess what?! Were gonna have a Poptropi-Con Island! 😀
Woot! Woot! If you look at the sneak peeks over there, well, I have more sneak peeks!
If you look at the first picture, look down the letters, it spells, “CONVENTION CENTER”, which means it’s true! 😀
In the second picture, these costumes looks like it’s coming from Mission Atlantis! The Alien-y look and the squid like tentacles on the mask.
In the third picture, we can see the convention, with vandalism on the wall and what’s cool is even the sign to the restroom is given a change in honor of the Convention!
When I look at this island, I think it’s really really cool! I can’t wait to get some costumes from the islands! 😀
So, this are all the news we have today and I hope you have fun! And also, the next hit header will be back when we hit 1000 hits! Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
What do you think with all these updates? The Poptropi-Con? Leave your comments down below! 😀